AWSPS features a very comprehensive set of tools, some of them
unique, for in-depth assessment of Network Security:
* High-speed TCP Connect scanning engine, with adjustable maximum
number of simultaneously opened ports and no-connection time-out
* High-speed TCP Syn scanning engine for Windows 2000 platforms with
TCP/IP and ICMP packet capture, report on Open/Retransmits, Close,
Filtered ports, ICMP packet decoding and much more.
* Fast reliable UDP Port scanner with intelligent test probing of
ports to confirm whether the host is up.
* State-of-the-art NetBIOS scanner (AWSPS Professional only).
* Unique Mapping of Ports to applications feature (Ports Finder).
* Local Connections and Listening Ports instant report.
* Local TCP, UDP and ICMP statistics instant report.
* Local Active Routes, DNS Servers and Persistent Routes.
* Local IP Statistics/Settings instant report.
* Local Transport Protocols/Winsock Service Providers list and
* Local Addressing information table.
* Local Net to media information table.
* Local Interfaces Statistics/Settings instant report.
* Local Network related Local Registry settings.
* Comprehensive Local Area Network information, including NetBIOS
Names, LANA, Shares, Security Information, Groups/Users and running
* The most complete TCP/UDP ports database.
* Full-featured Time synchronyzer according to SNTP (RFC 1769), TIME
TCP (RFC 868) and TIME UDP (RFC 868).
* Advanced easy-to-use NSLookUp.
* Ping with every conceivable feature, including LSRR and SSRR.
* Complete and easy-to-use Finger.
* Mail Abuse Blacklists client.
» version 4.61 - posted on 2002-02-03
Reviewed Port Database with 10% more entries
EULA - End User License Agreement
LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ATELIER WEB SECURITY PORT SCANNER
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software.
Evaluation Period before registration
Unregistered use of AWSPS after the evaluation period is in violation of Portuguese and International Copyright laws. The evaluation period is 15-days or 15-executions.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Portugal.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE SOLD 'AS IS' AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
Because of the various hardware and software environments into which AWSPS may be put, NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED.
Good data processing procedure dictates that any program be thoroughly tested with non-critical data before relying on it.
The user must assume the entire risk of using the program. ANY LIABILITY OF THE SELLER WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE.
Distribution of Evaluation Version
Provided that you verify that you are distributing the evaluation version (select About from the AWSPS menu to check) you are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the evaluation version of this software and documentation as you wish; give exact copies of the original evaluation version to anyone; and distribute the evaluation version of the software and documentation in its unmodified form via electronic means.
There is no charge for any of the above.
You are specifically prohibited from charging, or requesting donations, for any such copies, however made; and from distributing the software and/or documentation with other products (commercial or otherwise) without prior written permission.
One Single User license of AWSPS allows the program to be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one computer.
One Company license of AWSPS allows the program to be installed on a Local Area Network to be used simultaneously within a Company by multiple people.
Only the Company license allows the program to work within a Local Area Network.
Tell us your experience with Atelier Web Security Port Scanner4.61
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
cubeeport FREE Simple Php Port scanner developed by www.cubee.in security experts Download
IIS Unicode Scanner FREE IIS Unicode Scanner is a security scanner to audit your IIS web server. Released by Xnuxer Research Security with features such as proxy support, CGI & IIS unicode (max: 30,000), socket threading. Download
Black Tulip Security FREE A collection of PHP trinkets such as a port scanner and a password-strength checker that does not use cracklib, to assist in server security assessment. Dictionary files in several languages available. Download